Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sunrise over the snowcap


I'm more of a later in the day sort of guy and I find myself up late more than not .... however.... I really love the early morning ... it is so crisp and fresh. Sometimes I force myself to hit the floor early and get out there. Yesterday we got out early and got some good shots around the valley. We wanted to catch some wading birds but they did not cooperate so we shot the scenery and cows instead. That's ok. We're flexable. We got some good shots. If you haven't been up early for a while do it. Watch the sun rise ... or at least catch the first hour. You'll be glad you did. 6x8 acrylic.

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling. I love the morning hours too, but I don't always see them. Lately, I've been staying up 'til 1 or 2 am and not rising until 9 or so. Too late for the sunrise! lol

    ReplyDelete