Monday, October 5, 2009

Where are we?

The other day I went on another research trip to 3 more Flea Mkts. On the way across the mid-Florida highways I stumbled on to what was a rare sight for me.... dang if those aren't long horns..... they REALLY are LONG horns! I thought they were supposed to be in Texas... but there they are I thought you might like to see them too so I brought my little pickup truck to a screaching hault and whipped out the camera. There was a warning sign on the fence about how dangerous these critters are. I believe it. they surely do look mean... and they were not about to move into a good position for picture taking. They barely turned their heads for me. I had to hike around and put on the telephoto lens to get these. You enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment