Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Twuz da day before full moon




this was yesterday... one of those days when the moon rises before the sun sets and we ultimately have the sun has set and the moon is in the sky but it is not dark .... wonderful glows happening. No, I was not driving... I was riding shotgun.
Today is supposed to be the full moon ... see this site
Not yet time from here... I suppose if I took off down the road a bit I could see the moon already. Nothing like the hot August nights with a full moon.
Hey... type "Hot August Nights" in your google search window .... big happenings in Reno started 31 Jul and had events every day... even today .... exciting times for those folks who love old cars.
Be sure to look up local events happening near you this summer. Go see 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment