Saturday, February 27, 2010

Eating at Kollina's

Somehow on yesterday's post, even tho we were thinking of her, Kollina go left out ...... so today she get's the entire post :-)
Steve and Kollinta have always been such gracious hosts ..... housing me during winter storms .... giving me a place to stay while establishing housing over the years ... and most recently feeding me hot meals when I had no means to prepare my own. Several times I have stayed over with them instead of driving home late at night in bad weather.... a life saver in itself. Last night, as you can see below, she served one of her famous gormet meals. Kollina always pays close attention to details in the preparation of her dishes... and they come out very delicious. I'd rather eat at her house than any fine restaurant to be sure. Kudos to this chef!




No comments:

Post a Comment