Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sitting on the side of the hill

The first picture is Mike's house .... built almost entirely of redwood. The inside is very comfortable and has been recently remodeled.

And just so you don't think I was not even there and I'm making this up out of thin air .... there sits my van amoungst the other nice vehicles. Yup... I was really there. By the way.... that big oak tree behind my van is now history.... he has gone on to serve in another way...like fire wood. Why would we have that great tree removed? Poor thing was very sick... that huge trunk was mostly hollow.

Here is the hillside which may become the view from my painting deck. You will see some views from the top of the hill... some views from right over the fence.... and some views from the road beneath.
All the views are pretty fantastic when you are there in person

That white gate will be the one I use .... the cabin will sit directly behind it a bit.















































No comments:

Post a Comment