Monday, February 7, 2011

Look ahead

You must have long-range goals to keep you from being frustrated by short-range failures.” Charles C. Noble

”Goal-setting illuminates the road to success just as runway lights illuminate the landing field for an incoming aircraft.”   Nido Qubein

Goals can be long range or short range .... they all work wonders if applied.

On these good days I try to get outside as often as possible ... yesterday I went for a walk for a mile or so... always great views ... always inspiring ... it's intriguing how all the trees and bushes change from season to season .... they all have their own way of doing things ... just like us.

oil on canvas pad 5x7

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what's going on, but I've had to "follow" your blog 3 times now, because it keeps booting me or something...it's just not sticking. In any case, I like the post - I'm with you on the goal setting. I've been working at my goals with everything I have...it's the only thing keeping me alive, to be completely honest.

    ReplyDelete