Saturday, February 26, 2011

Decisions Decisions

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." --[Gandalf, The Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien]

We had a day or 2 of strong winds... that blew in a storm .. then it got very calm... then the winds came up again and another storm blew in .... wow! ... it hasn't been like this in over 30 years here. Snow storms are very enjoyable here .... the snow falls... the sun comes out and the skies turn blue... it's magnificent!
Of course, my pickup has been snowed in for a week so I stick close to home. I did get out on the snow shoes today... fun ...
I also got to shovel some snow which I happen to enjoy very much as long as it's just the deck, a short path and around the truck ..... if it's the driveway to the highway... then.... well, let jim do that with his plow :-)

Notice that there are some deep drifts here and there.

Decide to be happy today!





No comments:

Post a Comment