Monday, January 17, 2011

A new Week

I am painting every day even though I put time in on the computer to get the accounting down... plus a little exercise .... and clean up the emails...... maybe, the paintings don't all come out acceptable but then

If your life is free of failures, you're not taking enough risks. -Anon
Ahhh, I guess I take lots of risks :-)

I like the mountains, the rivers and the rocks ... I keep doing more ... there is always the hope that someday I can do it well .... nevertheless, it's always fun... and ... I can dream on about visiting there one more time ;;;

Forever the dream is in the mind, realization in the hands - To The Far Blue Mountians

Dream on until you turn it into realization with your hard work and dilagence.



Oil on canvas panel  11x14

No comments:

Post a Comment