Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lake Tyler

On the trip from Florida to NV I had the pleasure of stopping for a visit to Lake Tyler to visit my ol' buddy, Brad. He lives on a peninsula that juts out into beautiful Lake Tyler. In my foto file there are lots of pix from Brad's place... I had intended to paint something from those references for quite some time but never really got started.... so now I have started.... where, exactly do I begin.... it's a beautiful view from every angle .... soooooo
gotta start somewhere..... here we are looking south.... this is a 6x8 canvas board knife painting .... will be putting together a few sketches to see what works.
Sometimes we must patiently work at something before we actually know what really works.... you every have something like that?


No comments:

Post a Comment