Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This isn't cheating

It has been a grueling task cleaning and sorting all the stuff. I carefully selected only a few choice items that I thought would fit in the small trailer and the small pickup truck. The closer I got to the end the more I realized that my small load was no longer small........ now I would have to refine my selection. When packing I had constantly keep in mind that it was a 4 cyl PU truck that was pulling this load. More and more things kept getting jettisoned .... AND
I found out that amoungst all my junk books were some books of much more value. I separated them. They weigh a lot. the final outcome is that at least 3/4 of the books are being donated to the library.... maybe 80%.
Well I feel better now... I get to keep a few more of my favorite books. :-)

Then  came the neighbor's brother-in-law with a Dodge Sprinter for sale. This seemed to be the answer. More power. More room. More comfort.... and a reasonable price.
That's the good news.
The bad news is that I am probably not throwing away all the junk that I should.
So what.








No comments:

Post a Comment