Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The old must stick together

All big things in this world are done by people who are naive and have an idea that is obviously impossible. -Frank Richards




No body told me I couldn't do it... so I did it.. not knowing it was highly unlikely or impossible - Unocchio :-)

The Carson Valley Art Association has an anual hanging in August at the local College... the theme is always a photo chosen by the memebers and eveyone paints the same picture ... but they are all different and that's the fun of it all.
This year it is a picture of an old barn here in the Nevada-Sierra region. I love old barns, old cars, old dishes and old people :-)   ... but I may not like old food, just depends how ol it is.

Here is my effort of the "senior" barn ... it is a knife painting on 14x18 stretched canvas.





oil on strectched canvas knife painting 14x18

No comments:

Post a Comment