Saturday, July 16, 2011

Who wudda thot

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them and try to follow them. -Louisa May Alcott

Now being a model has never been a dream of mine... nor even a thought  ... but today the model was late due to car trouble and I was asked  by the instructor, Jeff Watts, to model until she arrived. I was not sure that I could sit still for 20-30 minutes but it all went well ... even some in the audience complimented me on a good job and asked if I would model for the class sometime. Jeff stated he would hire me to model if I wanted to ... all very flattering ... I may do it on a limited basis but I want to paint much more than model.
The Atelier wants to pay me for a foto shoot and additional modeling..... hey, who knows... I may be on the front of "Old Geezer Magazine" next  :-)




Jeff Watts  oil on canvas board 6x8 .. 20 minute gesture painting

No comments:

Post a Comment