Sunday, July 10, 2011

Land of Fruits and Nuts

:-) ..... take that anyway you like
After a wonderful drive down the eastern Sierras and across some desert county I arrived safely and parked on the street ... as you can see it is not very crowded ... however, down by the beach it is very very crowded. To hear the concert in the park today I would have had to park a mile or so away ... not that I mind walking a mile but to walk a mile and then push my way thru a crowd at the beach just did not seem like what I wanted to enjoy. This evening I will go down to a different section of the beach at sunset.
Notice that apples grow here on this property... I picked one off the ground and ate it.
There are always flowers ... here are a couple of my favorite which I shot today.
Enjoy









No comments:

Post a Comment