Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall moving in with thunder and clouds

Rained very hard again last night ... surely is restful with the sound of the falling rain. Ran out to the mail box earlier this morning... this is what I saw .... a few low flying clouds and leaves quickly changing colors. It is cloudy but bright out there today. The weather people thing it will be thunderstorms for most of the week with temps in the high 60's. OK with me,,, bring it on .... if I can't get out to paint I will paint indoors ..... or, slip out in the van and park somewhere while I paint a local scene from inside the van... that would be fun.


Sometimes I am able to slip in a little time painting in the studio between paperwork... here's yesterday's


A tree in the meadow 5.5x7 oil on canvas pad

1 comment:

  1. Do you sell your work? I'd be very interested in buying some from you. :)

    ReplyDelete