Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Wanderer

Greetings from the happy wanderer!
This is a great life .... wandering from place to place...visiting my friends and family .... seeing new sights.... experiencing new tastes and smells ... petting new kitties and watching new hummingbirds and gold finches.
Some of the places I visit are pretty as a picture.... some are like dream worlds .... look at this shot .... like a road that leads off into a fantasy land.....







and here is lunch today ...... the banana is from Trader Joe's .... I love
Trader Joe's... but the pink grapefruit, it is from Florida... one of the last things I got to take with me... thanks Elaine......... It is sooooo tasty ... sad to see the last one go but a sweet memory. The apple ... that is the last one from my last trip to Gardnerville....... picked it off the tree myself ... how do I get them to last so long? ... very carefully to be sure.... these were some of the tastiest apples I have ever eaten .... I will miss them,  so I will chew each bite 29 times to savor the taste as long as possible. Good by sweet dreams.



No comments:

Post a Comment