Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friends and Neighbors

We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions. -Isaac Bashevis Singer ... and you can determine who is a true friend the same way ..... take John, for instance... he not only said he would help but he generously came thru when really needed .... John helped me find a place to stay .. and he let me camp in his driveway until the room was available .... a big help indeed ... and while there we went walking on the beach and he showed me his neighborhood .... it was nice visiting with him and his wife, Mitra. ... we had some good times together ... a big thanks to them both.
Even tho he objected I took lots of pictures while there ... heh, heh
This is my graphite drawing of John from one of the pictures now stored in my laptop



                                                     Graphite on newsprint .. about 12x18

No comments:

Post a Comment