Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wednesday wonderland

Wednesday was another one of those spectacular days ... we woke up to about 4 inches of snow .... frosty trees and bushes..... wonderful! First thing I did was get out there and take some pictures... then I shoveled snow. I love shoveling the snow here.... it's so light and fluffy .... and it is not shoulder high :-)
Of course, I suspected that shoveling was only because I wanted to and the ol' Sol was going to take care of it all anyway.... yup, by noon it was mostly gone except in the deep shade of bushes.
Here is what we saw..........


There it is... that bright blue Nevada sky after the storm blows on past. How can we help not loving this? .... and there is one of the ponds... ice gone and sharing bright reflections with us.
time to go on in, grab an orange and get to work..... you have a great day where ever you are

No comments:

Post a Comment