Tuesday, May 12, 2009



It was a pleasant day in Putnam County today ... somewhere in the 80's and cloudy skies... felt real good.
Also adding to the good times was being invited to the Tuesday Watercolor Painting Group. Thank you very much ladies. You are very kind and I appreciate your inviting me. Here they are. A fun bunch of people. I appreciate being invited and I had a good time. I look forward to painting with them again. Of course, I had to go to work prior to the meeting and right afterwards returned to work...... that's ok ... I like to work. Love your work and continually look for other things in life to love. Find some new friends ... it'll keep a little zip in your life.

1 comment:

  1. From the looks of your last several entries, you haven't been sitting still much lately.
    I like to be busy, too. Otherwise, I get bored pretty quickly. Hey, the nicest part is that if we DO get a little spare time, we can always paint, right??

    ReplyDelete