Sunday, January 17, 2016

Lemons and more lemons

These are fresh lemons... from my refridge and that "bubble" is actually a float for fisherman's nets.... and old one at that.... it's glass ... just a glass bubble now. My good friend, another artist, from Texas sent it too me. This is the first time I've painted it into a picture but it wouldn't be the last.... I'm just getting started.

When life gives you lemons, squeeze the juice on your fresh, wild salmon ... I said that. Here's what others say:

“When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.”  ― Cathy Guisewite

“When life gives you lemons, you don't make lemonade. You use the seeds to plant a whole orchard - an entire franchise! Or you could just stay on the Destiny Bus and drink lemonade someone else has made, from a can.”   ― Anthon St. Maarten

“when life gives you lemon, take it. don't waste food”   ― giselle marquez



oil on canvas paper  8x10

No comments:

Post a Comment