Thursday, October 29, 2015

Not The Outhouse





When I was up at the Silver Saddle Ranch the other day I noticed that there were a number of out buildings.... not out houses though.... so I painted one of them. This was not an outhouse.... but I thought I would try to post some outhouse quotes. Wow. Too hard to find outhouse quotes so I posted some bathroom signs for your entertainment  :-)


SIGN SOMEBODY CUT ONE fart outhouse retro vintage:








CHIC SHABBY BATHROOM SIGN - Humorous Wall Hanging Loo Toilet Plaque Vintage Blue | eBay


This Black 'This Home' Wall Sign is perfect! #zulilyfinds:
This is my next wood sign, yay for stencils! Live Fart Laugh wood Sign 12x12 funny by NotTooShabbyChicHome, $28.00:






We used to go around tipping outhouses over,or turning over corn shocks on Halloween.
Anything to be mean.- Loretta Lyn

 My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life. - Lee Iacocca

Well here it is my friends.........


oil on canva paper   6x8

No comments:

Post a Comment